Saturday, June 25, 2011

New necklaces

I have written many times before about the creative challenges of the Europeanstreetteam of Etsy! The last months I didn't participate to most of them, but I try as much as I can, because it is a good motivation for creativity!
This week the challenge theme is "rainbow" and is hosted by Natalie, aka Dinafragola! You can visit her blog to see all the gorgeous submissions. I'm participating with this necklace:


I also joined an other challenge with monthly themes, the  "Being Creative" project of   Julia Crossland and made this necklace for the June theme "Ocean":


And since I started making necklaces, I was inspired to make some more:






2 comments:

  1. Ta 2 prwta kai ta 2 teleutaia einai apla apisteutaaaaaaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Eve,

    beautiful and interesting necklaces you make! love the many colours.
    I also need to try that tart,looks delicious :)
    your blog caught me eye from the very beginning,I also used to have that avatar header before I recently changed it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...