Sunday, July 8, 2012

The last months the lack of time has been my biggest challenge!!
The extreme work responsibilities of my day-job from the one side, the shop and the seminars from the other side, there was no time left for anything, moreover for my blog which has been left so alone and neglegted!
Last Wednesday we had the last lesson of both cources of knitting and crochet seminars! I can say, that I am kind of relieved, because I will have more free time to do things, but I also feel a little sad that the seminars are over, because we bonded together and became friends with all the girls and we also had a great time every Wednesday!
The girls has a wonderful surprise for me, which made me very happy!! They gave me a present, a set of Knit-Pro needles, which they knew I have ever wanted, so wonderfully packed in a fuchsia bag handmade ans decorated by the lovely artistic hands of Christina, with an also handmade card:

Girls!!! What can I say?? You are so terribly sweet and awesome, I have no words to thank you!!!! I send you all my love and hope we will meet again in September together with our needles and hooks !!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...